We make it easy to do business with us!
In addition to our other purchasing options such as all major credit cards or PayPal, we also accept Purchase Orders from businesses, schools, organizations and government agencies. Sorry, we do not extend Purchase Order credit with personal accounts.
In order for you to place an order via our Purchase Order checkout payment method, you must first complete our credit application HERE.
Simply download, print and complete the credit application form CLICK HERE.
Next, you can email the completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 610-539-5292 for processing.
We do this part. When we receive your credit application, we will request information from the references that you provided. Once we receive responses from your references and your credit history is approved, you will be able to submit orders via a CleanItSupply.com account. We will contact you via email, phone or both informing you of your credit approval and credit limit.
You’re all set to order! Simply shop our website CleanItSupply.com for the items and products you need and upon checkout, choose the Purchase Order payment method and enter either your purchase order number or reference number and continue checkout to place your order.
It’s that easy!
VERY IMPORTANT Helpful Hints when completing the Credit Application
- Missing information may delay the processing of your credit application.
- Please make sure you complete the entire form, including 4 references with fax numbers.
- Please make sure you have all the correct contact information listed for your references.
- Your references should be companies with whom you currently hold an open terms account.
- A valid, up-to-date credit card needs to be kept on file throughout the duration of your open terms account with CleanItSupply.com.
- Don’t forget to sign the completed application.
SPECIAL NOTE for Everyone
If an order is placed online through our "Purchasing Order" option, with an out-of-date, or a non-approved account, your order will not be placed until the approval process has been authorized.
SPECIAL NOTES for Government Agencies
Government agencies and institutions only need to complete the credit application. We do not require trade references, but do need to make sure that we have a completed, signed credit application with all of the proper contact information.