3m LED Advanced Light Bulbs PAR-38, 100 Watts, Soft White (MMMRCPAR38B3)
- Product SKU: MMMRCPAR38B3
- Bulbs sold individually.
- Proprietary CrimpFin™ Heatsink Design.
- Requires just 15 fixed watts to match the lumens of 100W PAR incandescents.
- 50,000-hour life, 5-year warranty.
- No UV or IR radiation.
- 0.9 power factor.
- Ideal for retail, hospitality, furniture and museum use.
- 0.9 power factor
- Voltage: 120 V
- Socket Type: medium screw base
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
LED Advanced Light Bulbs PAR-38Implementing the latest engineering and design innovations, these light bulbs make use of the proprietary CrimpFin™ Heatsink Design. LED advanced light PAR-38 bulb requires just 15 fixed watts to match the lumens of 100W PAR incandescents. Dimmable, ultra-light bulbs. Durable bulbs are designed to last 50,000 hours, with a 5-year warranty. No UV or IR radiation. 0.9 power factor. Brightness: 1000 lm; Voltage: 120 V; Power: 15 W; Energy Saver: Yes.
3m LED Advanced Light Bulbs PAR-38, 100 Watts, Soft White
WarrantyManufacturer's limited 5-year warranty (based on 12 hours/day).
- Global Product Type: Light Bulbs-LED Bulb
- Brightness: 1000 lm
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 15 W
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Appearance: Soft White
- Application: Commercial
- Size: 5" x 4.8"
- Industry Standard Number: PAR-38
- Bulb Shape: R - Reflector
- Model Name/Number: PAR38
- Length: 5"
- Height: 4.93"
- Diameter: 4.8"
- For Use With: E26 Socket
- Rated Life: 50,000 Hours
- Equivalent to Incandescent: 100 Watt
- Color Temperature: 3000
- Compliance Standards: Halogen PAR form factor (ANSI compliant)
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: LED Spot, Dimmable