Solo Cup Eco-Forward Treated 22-oz. Paper Cold Cups, 1,000 Cups (SCCRS22NJ)
- Product SKU: SCCRS22NJ
- 20 sleeves of 50 cups each
- Wet wax coating offers superior rigidity as compared to a double-side poly cold cup.
- Wax is a preferable material for heavier cold applications such as thick milkshakes or smoothies.
- Offers a multitude of size choices for every occasion.
- Gives operator a variety of lid choices for different cold beverage applications.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Eco-Forward Treated Paper Cold CupsChoose the Eco-Forward® cold-cup solution. Treated paper cups offer superior rigidity as well as four-cups-to-one-lid convenience (from 12-oz squat to 22-oz tall). Perfect for any cold beverage. Compostable in commercial facilities. Cup Type: Cold; Capacity (Volume): 22 oz; Material(s): Wax-Coated Paper; Color(s): Blue/White.
For Model Number(s):
SOLO® LC16BL-0099, DLR16-0090, LDDA16-0099, DNR16-0090, L16BL-0100, LN16B-00100
Cedar Grove Accepted
Solo Cup Company Eco-Forward Treated Paper Cold Cups, 22oz, Jazz Design, 50/Pack, 20 Packs/Carton
- Global Product Type: Cups-Cold Drink, Paper
- Cup Type: Cold
- Capacity (Volume): 22 oz
- Material(s): Wax-Coated Paper
- Color(s): Blue/White
- Theme: Jazz®
- For Use With: SOLO® LC16BL-0099, DLR16-0090, LDDA16-0099, DNR16-0090, L16BL-0100, LN16B-00100
- Quantity: 1,000 per carton
- Compliance Standards: ASTM D6400 Compliant; ASTM D6868 Compliant; SFI Certified; FSC Certified
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: Compostable in a commercial compost facility. Appropriate commercial composting facilities may not exist in your community. Please check with your local municipality. Not suitable for backyard composting.