Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference Kit, Math/Reading, Grades 3-6 (LRZNA3001)
- Product SKU: LRZNA3001
- Assessments are correlated to the Common Core State Standards
- Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips and activities, Practice Test answers and more
- Student Workbook uses a variety of questions to access critical-thinking skills
- Test-Taking Strategies Chapter teaches test-taking skills
- Test-Anxiety Chapter helps students reduce test anxiety
- Student Workbook contains multiple-choice questions and griddable items
- Answers are provided in Parent/Teacher Editions
- 1 Kit
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Common Core Assessment Reference KitSet of books is perfect to have as reference materials in your library, to share in your school or district, or for use in a class where a wide variety of differentiation is needed. Each Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject using a variety of questions to assess critical-thinking skills. Also featured are Test-Taking Strategies and Test-Anxiety Chapters. Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips, activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms, and Skills and Correlation Charts. Reference Book Type: Student Book, Teacher Edition; Subjects: Math; Reading; Age Recommendation: Grades 3-6; Language(s): English.
Show What You Know Common Core Assessment Reference Kit, Math/Reading, Grades 3-6, 1280 Pages
- Global Product Type: Reference Books
- Reference Book Type: Student Book, Teacher Edition
- Subjects: Math; Reading
- Age Recommendation: Grades 3-6
- Language(s): English
- Number of Pages: 1,280 pages
- Binding: Perfect
- Width: 8 /12"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 2 3/5"
- Edition: 2012 Edition.
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%