Hon Accomplish Series Chairs, 19-7/8 x 19-3/4 x 30-1/2, Navy, 4/Carton (HONCL416PCERET1)
Hon Company Accomplish Series Chairs, 19-7/8 x 19-3/4 x 30-1/2, Navy, 4/Carton
Discontinued or Out of Stock Product
It looks like the product you are looking for has either been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock.
You can click here to begin a new search from our home page, or call us 1-800-998-3295 and speak to a CleanItSupply.com customer service representative. We will do our very best to help you find what you need or recommend a similar replacement product.
Thank you for shopping CleanItSupply.com!
Return to Home Page
Accomplish Series ChairsDurable polypropylene and high-density polyethylene seat and back. Built-in lumbar support for comfort. High-strength tubular steel frame with powder coated finish for long wear. Recommended Applications: General Office & Task; Seat/Back Color: Navy; Arms Included: No; Overall Width Maximum: 19 7/8".
Hon Accomplish Series Chairs, 19-7/8 x 19-3/4 x 30-1/2, Navy, 4/Carton
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Chairs-Stacking/Folding/Nesting
- Recommended Applications: General Office & Task
- Seat/Back Color: Navy
- Arms Included: No
- Overall Width Maximum: 19 7/8"
- Overall Depth Maximum: 19 3/4"
- Overall Height Maximum: 30 1/2"
- Seat Width Maximum: 16"
- Seat Depth Maximum: 15"
- Seat Height Maximum: 16"
- Back Width Maximum: 16 1/2"
- Back Height Maximum: 30 1/2"
- Base Color: Titanium
- Base Material: Tubular Steel
- Caster/Glide/Wheel: Non-marring floor glides.
- Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Stacking Density: Stackable up to 5 high
- Series Name: HON® Accomplish™ Series
- Quantity: 4 per carton
- Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 37%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 38%
- Disclaimer Statement: The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.