At&t 1740 Digital Answering System (ATT1740)
- Product SKU: ATT1740
- Line cord, power supply and user's guide
- Digital operation.
- 60 minutes of record time.
- Remote access with toll saver.
- Voice prompts.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
1740 Digital Answering SystemRecords outgoing announcements and incoming messages on a microchip. Tapeless operation ensures reliable performance, instant access to messages and the ability to selectively save and delete messages. Records up to 60 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos. Message guard memory protects against the loss of message in the event of power failure, so you can listen to your messages after the power returns. No batteries are required. Time and date stamp announces the time and day of each message before playback. Display Type(s): LCD; Answering Machine Type: Digital; Answering Machine Features: Digital Operation;Variable Speed Playback;Audible Message Alert; Maximum Recording Time: 60 min.
At&t 1740 Digital Answering System
WarrantyManufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Answering Machines-Digital
- Display Type(s): LCD
- Answering Machine Type: Digital
- Answering Machine Features: Digital Operation;Variable Speed Playback;Audible Message Alert
- Maximum Recording Time: 60 min
- Call Intercept: Yes
- Call Screening: Yes
- Color(s): White
- Time/Date: Yes
- Compliance Standards: FCC Certified
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%