MSA Ergonomic Iron-Worker's Tool Holder, 18", Metal (MSA 507005)
Ergonomic Iron-Worker's Tool HolderHandy holder allows you to put distance between your tool and your hand without compromising control. Tight-fitting band and slip-resistant abutment ensure secure wrench, chisel, punch, pin and spike attachment. Shock-reduction design keeps vibration transfer to a minimum. For extended reach, holder may be attached to select extension poles and most broom handles (sold separately). Ropes, Harnesses and Climbing Tool Type: Tool Holder.
- Global Product Type: Ropes, Harnesses and Climbing Tools-Tool Holder
- Ropes, Harnesses and Climbing Tool Type: Tool Holder
- Application: Construction; Iron-Working; Maintenance
- Connection Type: Tool: Band/Abutment
- Opening Size: 1 1/2"
- For Use With: Hand Tools; Extension Poles
- Length: 18"
- Material(s): Metal
- Color(s): Gray
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%