Greenlee Cable Cutters (GRX706)
Cable CuttersAdjustable pivot bolt provides for blade adjustment. Replaceable, forged, heat treated, and precision ground blades. Made in U.S.A. Applicable Materials: Aluminum, Copper; Cable/Wire Size: 750 MCM [Max]; Handle Material: Fiberglass; Jaw Material: Steel; Jaw Opening: 1 1/2 in [Max]; Overall Length: 31 1/2 in; Weight: 6.20 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Cable Cutter
- Tool Type: Cable & Wire Rope Cutters
- Application: Construction; General Maintenance
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Opening Size: 1 1/2"
- Mechanism: Rivet-Pivot Joint
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Type: Green Cushion Grips
- Tool Length: 31 1/2"
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Cut Type(s): Shear
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 750 MCM