Wilton Vise, Steel, Mechanics, 5 3/4" Jaw Opening, 6" Jaw Width (JWL21500)
- Product SKU: JWL21500
- Excellent clamping; wide opening.
- 360° swivel base vise with double lockdown.
- Large, sturdy anvil work surface.
- Easily mounts to work benches.
- Replaceable hardened steel top and pipe jaws.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
ViseWider jaws and wide opening capacity offer solid performance and versatility. Swivel base rotates 360° and has double lockdowns for maximum stability. Large, sturdy anvil work surface. Mounts securely to work benches with three mounting posts. Durable powder coat finish resists scratches. Hardened steel top and pipe jaws are replaceable. Vise Type: Mechanics; Applications: Construction; Metalworking; Jaw Opening: 5 3/4".
WarrantyManufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Vises-Bench, Engineer/Mechanic
- Vise Type: Mechanics
- Application: Construction; Metalworking
- Jaw Opening: 5 3/4"
- Jaw Width: 6"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Throat Depth: 4 1/8"
- Pipe Capacity: 1/4" to 3 1/2"
- Base Type: Swivel
- Material(s): Cast Iron; Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Weight: 69.35 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%