Wilton Vise, Cast Iron, Utility, 7 1/2" Jaw Opening, 8" Jaw Width (JWL11800)
- Product SKU: JWL11800
- Versatile and rugged vise perfect for general clamping applications.
- Swivel base with lockdown for easy positioning.
- Built-in pipe jaws.
- Powder coat finish.
- Easily mounts to work benches.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
ViseVersatile and rugged utility vise is built to last and is perfect for general clamping applications. 180° swivel base locks for easy and secure positioning. Built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes. Powder coat finish resists scratches and corrosion. Mounts securely to work benches with three mounting posts to provide stability. Vise Type: Utility; Applications: Construction; Metalworking; Jaw Opening: 7 1/2".
WarrantyManufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Vises-Bench, Engineer/Mechanic
- Vise Type: Utility
- Application: Construction; Metalworking
- Jaw Opening: 7 1/2"
- Jaw Width: 8"
- Jaw Material: Aluminum
- Throat Depth: 4 1/2"
- Pipe Capacity: 3"
- Base Type: Swivel
- Material(s): Ductile Iron
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Weight: 86.2 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%