Wilton Vise, Cast Iron, 5 1/2" Jaw Opening, 6 1/2" Jaw W 41.85 Pounds (JWL11128)
- Product SKU: JWL11128
- Versatile and rugged vise perfect for general clamping applications.
- Swivel base with lockdown for easy positioning.
- Built-in pipe jaws.
- Powder coat finish.
- Easily mounts to work benches.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
ViseVersatile and rugged utility vise is built to last and is perfect for general clamping applications. 180° swivel base locks for easy and secure positioning. Built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes. Powder coat finish resists scratches and corrosion. Mounts securely to work benches with three mounting posts to provide stability. Vise Type: Utility; Applications: Construction; Metalworking; Jaw Opening: 5 1/2".
WarrantyManufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Vises-Bench, Engineer/Mechanic
- Vise Type: Utility
- Application: Construction; Metalworking
- Jaw Opening: 5 1/2"
- Jaw Width: 6 1/2"
- Jaw Material: Aluminum
- Throat Depth: 3 13/16"
- Pipe Capacity: 2 1/2"
- Base Type: Swivel
- Material(s): Ductile Iron
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Weight: 41.85 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%