Uniontools Tapered Ditch Shovel (UNN47115)
Tapered Ditch ShovelRazor-back ditching shovel is built strong, with an industrial gauge steel blade. Made from tempered steel, blade has a rolled-step design to prevent material build-up. Durable ash handle is built for extra strength. Sockets help build a strong connection between the handle and the blade. Ideal for digging and clearing drainage, ditches and trenches. Blade Length: 11 1/2 in; Blade Material: Steel; Blade Tip Shape: Round Point; Blade Type: Open-Back, Reversed Step; Blade Width: 5 in; Brand Name: Razor-Back®; Handle Length: 48 in; Handle Material: White Ash; Socket Length: 9 in; Type: Ditching Shovel; Weight: 3 1/2 lb.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Lawn and Garden Tools-Shovel/Spade
- Tool Type: Shovel
- Application: Farming; Gardening; Landscaping; Construction
- Applicable Material: Clay; Gravel; Sod; Soil
- Style: Round Point Trenching/Ditching Shovel
- Blade Length: 11 1/2"
- Body Material: Steel
- Handle Material: White Ash
- Handle Type: Straight
- Head Width: 5"
- Length: 58 1/2"
- Weight: 3 1/2 lbs