Uniontools Closed-Back Drain Spade, D-Grip, 14" Blade, 27" Handle (UNN47107)
Closed-Back Drain SpadeExcavate conduit and pipe trenches or dig out hard-to-reach tree and brush roots with this rock-solid, tempered-steel-blade spade. Long-socket design ensures solid head attachment. Strong, stubby handle helps improve leverage. Tool Type: Spade; Applications: Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting; Applicable Materials: Clay; Gravel; Sod; Soil.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited five-year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Lawn and Garden Tools-Shovel/Spade
- Tool Type: Spade
- Application: Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting
- Applicable Material: Clay; Gravel; Sod; Soil
- Style: Drain Spade
- Blade Length: 14"
- Color(s): Black/Natural/Green
- Handle Material: Ash/Poly
- Handle Type: Poly D-Grip
- Head Type: Closed-Back Round-Point Spade
- Head Width: 4 3/4"
- Length: 41"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Poly D-Grip Drain Spade