Uniontools Round-Point Shovel, #2 Blade, 48" Handle, Steel/Ash (UNN45519)
Long-Handle Round-Point ShovelHeavy-duty tempered steel blade makes short work of nearly any excavation or material moving task. Long socket keeps the head firmly in place. Forward-turned step simplifies use. Sturdy handle supports just about anything the blade can hold. Tool Type: Shovel; Applications: Cement/Concrete Working; Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting; Applicable Materials: Cement; Clay; Concrete; Gravel; Mortar; Sod; Soil; Stone.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Lawn and Garden Tools-Shovel/Spade
- Tool Type: Shovel
- Application: Cement/Concrete Working; Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting
- Applicable Material: Cement; Clay; Concrete; Gravel; Mortar; Sod; Soil; Stone
- Style: Round-Point Digging Shovel
- Blade Length: 12"
- Color(s): Black/Natural
- Handle Material: Ash
- Handle Type: Straight
- Head Type: Open-Back Round-Point Digging Shovel
- Head Width: 9 1/2"
- Length: 60"
- Weight: 4.33 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Dual-Rivet Sleeve