Jackson J-100 Steel-Blade Round-Point Shovel, #2, 48" Ash Handle (JPTBMTLR)
J-100 Steel-Blade Round-Point ShovelGet high-quality reliability at a value price with Jackson® landscaping tools. Forward-turned step ensures secure foot placement. Rugged steel blade stands up to a wide variety of materials: clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more. Sturdy handle supports what the blade can contain. Tool Type: Shovel; Applications: Cement/Concrete Working; Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting; Applicable Materials: Cement; Clay; Concrete; Gravel; Mortar; Sod; Soil; Stone.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited 90-day warranty.
- Global Product Type: Lawn and Garden Tools-Shovel/Spade
- Tool Type: Shovel
- Application: Cement/Concrete Working; Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting
- Applicable Material: Cement; Clay; Concrete; Gravel; Mortar; Sod; Soil; Stone
- Style: Round-Point Digging Shovel
- Blade Length: 12"
- Body Material: Steel
- Color(s): Steel/Natural
- Handle Material: Ash
- Handle Type: Straight
- Head Type: Round-Point Shovel
- Head Width: 9 1/2"
- Length: 60"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: J-100 - Rolled-Back Step