Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel, #2 Blade, 46" Handle, Steel/Ash (JPT1554300)
Eagle Long-Handle Round Point ShovelGet high-quality reliability at a value price with Jackson® landscaping tools. Forward-turned step ensures secure foot placement. Rugged steel blade stands up to a wide variety of materials: clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more. Sturdy handle supports what the blade can contain. Tool Type: Shovel; Applications: Cement/Concrete Working; Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting; Applicable Materials: Cement; Clay; Concrete; Gravel; Mortar; Sod; Soil; Stone.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited 90-day warranty.
- Global Product Type: Lawn and Garden Tools-Shovel/Spade
- Tool Type: Shovel
- Application: Cement/Concrete Working; Farming; Forestry; Gardening; Landscaping; Pipe Fitting
- Applicable Material: Cement; Clay; Concrete; Gravel; Mortar; Sod; Soil; Stone
- Style: Round-Point Digging Shovel
- Blade Length: 11"
- Color(s): Black/Natural
- Handle Material: Ash
- Handle Type: Straight
- Head Type: Open-Back Round-Point Digging Shovel
- Head Width: 8 1/4"
- Length: 57"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Eagle - Single-Rivet Sleeve