Jackson Double-Face Sledge Hammer, Fiberglass Handle, 16lb (JPT1199800)
- Product SKU: JPT1199800
- Used for general sledging operations in staking wood, concrete, metal and stone.
- Common uses are drifting timbers and striking spikes, star drills and hardened nails.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Double-Face Sledge HammerUsed for general sledging operations in staking wood, concrete, metal and stone. Common uses are drifting timbers and striking spikes, star drills and hardened nails. Brand Name: Jackson®; Eye Size: 1 x 1-3/8 in; Handle Length: 34 in; Handle Material: Fiberglass; Head Material: Forged Steel; Head Weight: 16 lb; Type: Sledge Hammer; Weight: 17 lb.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Hammers, Sledges, Mallets and Axes-Construction, Sledge Hammer
- Type: Construction - Sledge
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Head Type: Sledge
- Head Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Straight
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Length: 36"