Jackson Double-Face Sledge Hammer, 33 1/2in Fiberglass Handle, 10lb (JPT1199300)
- Product SKU: JPT1199300
- Used for general sledging operations in staking wood, concrete, metal and stone.
- Common uses are drifting timbers and striking spikes, star drills and hardened nails.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Double-Face Sledge HammerUsed for general sledging operations in staking wood, concrete, metal and stone. Common uses are drifting timbers and striking spikes, star drills and hardened nails. Brand Name: Jackson®; Eye Size: 1 x 1-3/8 in; Handle Length: 34 in; Handle Material: Fiberglass; Head Material: Forged Steel; Head Weight: 10 lb; Type: Sledge Hammer; Weight: 11.21 lb.
- Global Product Type: Hammers, Sledges, Mallets and Axes-Construction, Sledge Hammer
- Type: Construction - Sledge
- Weight: 11.21 lbs
- Head Type: Sledge
- Head Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Straight
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Length: 34"