Jackson Engineer Hammer, 4lb, 16" Tool Length, Fiberglass Handle (JPT1197000)
Engineer HammerHeavy, double-faced hammer makes short shrift of demolition and driving work. Excellent weight-to-length ratio helps you remain accurate when driving spikes and wedges. Comfortable tapered handle feels good in the hands. Type: Construction; Weight: 4 lbs.; Head Type: Drilling/Engineer.
- Global Product Type: Hammers, Sledges, Mallets and Axes-Engineer's Hammer
- Type: Construction - Sledge
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Head Type: Drilling/Engineer
- Head Material: Steel
- Length: 16"
- Handle Type: Tapered Fiberpro
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Color: Blue
- Color(s): Blue/Black
- Handle Length: 16"
- Head Width: 5"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Fiberglass Handle Engineer Hammer