Jackson Engineer Hammer, 3lb, 19" Tool Length, Fiberglass Handle (JPT1196800)
Engineer HammerHeavy, double-faced hammer makes short shrift of demolition and driving work. Excellent weight-to-length ratio helps you remain accurate when driving spikes and wedges. Comfortable tapered handle feels good in the hands. Type: Construction; Weight: 3 lbs.; Head Type: Drilling/Engineer.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Hammers, Sledges, Mallets and Axes-Engineer's Hammer
- Type: Engineer
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Head Type: Drilling/Engineer
- Head Material: Steel
- Length: 19"
- Handle Type: Tapered Fiberpro
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Color: Blue
- Color(s): Blue/Black
- Handle Length: 16"
- Head Width: 4 3/4"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%