Jacobs Hand-Tite Keyless Drill Chuck, 1/2 3/8-24M (JBS31037)
- Product SKU: JBS31037
- Patented keyless design.
- Rugged construction.
- High mechanical advantage converts hand tightening torque into superior bit gripping force.
- Ergonomic design.
- Fast bit changing.
- No lost key delays.
- For variable speed corded and cordless portable drills.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Hand-Tite Keyless Drill ChuckPatented keyless design. Rugged construction. High mechanical advantage converts hand tightening torque into superior bit gripping force. Ergonomic design. Fast bit changing. No lost key delays. For variable speed corded and cordless portable drills. Bit/Blade Mounting Size: 0.062 in [Min], 1/2 in [Max]; Finish: Hard Nose Black; Housing Diam: 1.700 in; Mounting: Threaded 3/8-24; Overall Length: 2.900 in; Quantity: 3 per pack; Type: Keyless Chuck; Weight: 12 oz.
- Global Product Type: Drill Parts and Accessories-Replacement Chuck
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Material(s): Steel
- Drill Bit Range [Max]: 1/2"
- Drill Bit Range [Min]: .062"