CCI Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Cord Set, 25 Feet, Yellow (COC02837)
- Product SKU: COC02837
- Provide protection from ground faults and open neutral conditions.
- Engineered to handle harsh outdoor environments.
- Rugged cable and protective housing.
- Manual test/reset buttons with industrial grade relays.
- Reinforced blades and pin.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Cord SetProtect yourself and your employees from ground faults and open neutral conditions. Rainproof system handles the harshest outdoor environments. Rugged cable and protective housing ensure failure-free operation. Manual test/reset buttons with industrial grade relays instantaneously trip when the energized and return-neutral conductor currents become unbalanced. Reinforced blades and pin provide excellent bend and break resistance. Electrical Accessory Type: GFCI Cord Set; For Use With: Indoor/Outdoor Outlet; Voltage: 125 volts.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Electrical Accessories-GFCI
- Electrical Accessory Type: GFCI Cord Set
- For Use With: Indoor/Outdoor Outlet
- Voltage: 125 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Watts: 1800 watts
- Temperature Range: -35° C to 66° C
- Cable/Wire Size: 12/3 SJEOW
- Conductor Size: 65/30
- Material(s): Copper/PVC/Thermoplastic
- Color(s): Yellow
- Diameter: 0.42"
- Length: 25 ft
- Compliance Standards: UL Listed
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Three NEMA 5-15R Outlets