Ridgid Model Close Quarters Tubing Cutter, 2 1/2" Length (RID40617)
Model 101 Close Quarters Tubing CutterReach in close to inconveniently situated tubes and pipes with this compact cutter. Grooved rollers enable clean, up-against-the-flare cuts. Knurled feed-screw knob makes putting the pressure on easy. Strong slide and wheel housing ensures precise cuts and excellent overall durability. With standard feeder. Tool Type: Tube Cutters; Applications: Building Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Copper; Plastic.
WarrantyManufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Tube/Pipe Cutter
- Tool Type: Tube Cutters
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Brass; Copper; Plastic
- Jaw Material: Zinc Alloy
- Opening Size: 1 1/4"
- Mechanism: Thrust-Bearing Feed
- Handle Material: Zinc Alloy
- Handle Type: Twist-Grip Knob
- Tool Length: 2 1/2"
- Finish: Gray/Black
- Cut Type(s): Straight
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 1/4" to 1 1/8"
- Replacement Cutter Wheel: E-3469
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Model 101