Wiss M6R Offset Metalmaster Snips, 9-1/4" (WISM6R)
- Product SKU: WISM6R
- Offset blades keep hands clear of metal.
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves.
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed.
- Handy hang-up hole.
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch for superior control.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
M6R Offset Metalmaster SnipsOffset blades keep hands clear of metal. Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves. Spring-action for fast, effortless feed. Handy hang-up hole. Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch for superior control. Cut Type: Shear Cut; Cutting Capacity: 0.049 in [Max], 18 gauge [Max]; Cutting Direction: Left and Straight; Cutting Length: 1 1/4 in; Handle Color: Red; Handle Material: Steel; Handle Type: Straight; Jaw Material: Molybdenum Steel; Jaw Type: Serrated; Length: 9 1/4 in; Weight: 0.85 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Shears/Snips
- Tool Type: Snips
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Manufacturing; Metalworking
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Cardboard; Copper; Leather; Metal Screens; Galvanized Steel; Vinyl
- Jaw Length: 1 1/4"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Compound-Action
- Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel
- Handle Type: Red Cushion Grips
- Tool Length: 9 1/4"
- Cut Type(s): Left; Straight
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool