Wiss Right-Cut Compound-Action Snips, 9.75" Length, 1 3/8" Jaw Length (WISM2R)
- Product SKU: WISM2R
- Specially hardened jaws.
- Compound-lever action.
- Molybdenum steel, non-slip serrated blades.
- Protective safety latch.
- Ultra-durable pivot bolt and spring.
- Color-coded handles.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Right-Cut Compound-Action SnipsSpecially hardened jaws cleave metals cleanly. Compound-lever action enhances hand force by a factor of five. Molybdenum steel, non-slip serrated blades aggressively grab materials. Protective safety latch may be opened and closed with a flick of the finger. Ultra-durable pivot bolt and spring ensure Built to last™ performance. Color-coded handles simplify tool selection. Tool Type: Snips; Applications: Building Maintenance; Construction; Manufacturing; Metalworking; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Copper; Plastic; Rubber; Sheet Metal; Stainless Steel; Vinyl.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Shears/Snips
- Tool Type: Snips
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Manufacturing; Metalworking
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper; Plastic; Rubber; Sheet Metal; Stainless Steel; Vinyl
- Jaw Length: 1 3/8"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Compound-Action
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Green Rubberized Grips
- Tool Length: 9 3/4"
- Finish: Black/Polished
- Cut Type(s): Right
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 18-Gauge Low Carbon Steel
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Right-Cut