Nicholson Bi-Metaloy Hand Hacksaw Blade, 12in, 18tpi (NCH62723)
- Product SKU: NCH62723
- Molybdenum alloy tool steel edge.
- Tough flexible high carbon steel backing.
- Last twice as long as high-speed steel.
- Operates 20% to 50% faster.
- High tooth hardness and shock resistance.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Bi-Metaloy Hand Hacksaw BladeMolybdenum alloy tool steel edge. Tough flexible high carbon steel backing. Last twice as long as high-speed steel. Operates 20% to 50% faster. High tooth hardness and shock resistance. Cutting Edge Material: Bi-Metal; Cutting Length: 12 in; Quantity: 100 in bulk; Teeth Per Inch: 18; Thickness: 0.0250 in; Tooth Shape: Wavy Edge; Type: Hack Saw; Width: 1/2 in; Weight: 0.04 lb.
- Global Product Type: Saw Parts and Accessories-Hacksaw Blade
- Type: Hacksaw Blades
- Applicable Material: Metal; Plastic; Wood
- TPI or T Designation: 18 TPI
- Style: Wavy-Edge Hacksaw
- Material(s): Bi-Metal Molybdenum Steel
- Length: 12"
- Thickness: 0.025"
- Application: Carpentry; Metalworking; Plastic-Working; Woodworking