Nicholson American Pattern Plain 1/2-Horse Rasp File, 14 inches (NCH17903N)
- Product SKU: NCH17903N
- This thin fine-toothed rasp for shoeing racetrack riding horses and ponies.
- Plain horse rasps are double-ended with rasp teeth on 1 side.
- File teeth on opposite side.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
American Pattern Rectangular Plain 1/2-Horse Rasp FileThis thin fine-toothed rasp for shoeing racetrack riding horses & ponies. Plain horse rasps are double-ended with rasp teeth on 1 side. File teeth on opposite side. Applicable Materials: Most Metals; Cross Section Shape: Rectangular; Cut Type: Bastard Cut; Length: 14 in; Quantity: 6 per box; Style: American Pattern; Tool Shape: Straight; Tooth Pattern: Flat - Rasp Cut, Flat - Single Cut; Weight: 1.60 lb.
- Global Product Type: Files/Rasps-Half Horse
- Type: File
- Applicable Material: Most Metals
- Material(s): Steel
- Shape: Rectangular
- Style: Bastard Cut
- Weight: 1.60 lbs