Nicholson Machinists' Boxed Square File, 10" Bastard Cut (NCH13196)
- Product SKU: NCH13196
- Used for slots, keyways, and general surface filing.
- Tapered slightly towards point.
- Larger sizes frequently preferred to corresponding flat files because of heavier section and 4 filing surfaces.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Machinists' Boxed Square FileUsed for slots, keyways, and general surface filing. Tapered slightly towards point. Larger sizes frequently preferred to corresponding flat files because of heavier section and 4 filing surfaces. Applicable Materials: Most Metals; Cross Section Shape: Square; Cut Type: Bastard Cut; Length: 10 in; Quantity: 12 per box; Style: American Pattern; Tool Shape: Taper to Point; Tooth Pattern: Flat - Double Cut; Weight: 0.31 lb.
- Global Product Type: Files/Rasps-Square Bastard
- Type: File
- Applicable Material: Most Metals
- Material(s): Steel
- Shape: Square
- Style: Bastard Cut
- Weight: .31 lb