Armstrong Tools 12-Point Long Combination Wrench, 1/2" Opening (AST25216)
- Product SKU: AST25216
- Removes even worn fasteners.
- Precision broached openings.
- Lobular design exerts force on flats of fasteners.
- Heat-treated to ensure correct hardness and spring.
- Prevents rounding of fasteners' corners.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
12-Point Long Combination WrenchRemoves even worn fasteners. Precision broached openings. "Lobular" design exerts force on flats of fasteners. Heat-treated to ensure correct hardness and spring. Prevents rounding of fasteners' corners. Finish: Chrome; Handle Type: Flat; Head Angle: 15° Open Side; Head Thickness: 0.240 in (open), 0.330 in (box); Head Width: 1.040 in (open), 0.760 in (box); Length Group: Long; Material: Forged Alloy Steel; Measuring System: Inch; Number of Points: 12; Offset Angle: 15° Box Side; Opening Size: 1/2 in; Opening Type: Open/Box; Overall Length: 8 in; Type: Combination Wrench; Weight: 0.19 lb.
- Global Product Type: Wrenches-Combination
- Wrench Type: Combination
- SAE/Metric: SAE
- Opening Size: 1/2"
- Opening Type: 12-Point Box/Open End
- Handle Type: Flat
- Overall Length: 8"
- Material(s): Steel
- Finish: Chrome