Irwin Locking Sheet-Metal Pliers, 8" Tool Length, 3 1/8" Jaw Capacity (VSE8R)
- Product SKU: VSE8R
- Flat, smooth nose plates.
- Easy-lock, easy-release handle trigger.
- Tension-adjustment screw.
- Comfortable contoured body.
- High-grade, heat-treated tool steel construction.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Locking Sheet-Metal PliersFlat, smooth nose plates make it easier to bend, form and crimp sheet metal. Easy-lock, easy-release handle trigger allows you to get the job done quicker. Adjustment screw enables precise sizing and, when the task calls for it, gradual tension releases. Contoured body provides a familiar in-hand feel. High-grade, heat-treated tool steel ensures superior strength and long-lasting durability. Tool Type: Locking Pliers; Applications: Building Maintenance; Construction; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Nickel; PVC; Steel; Zinc.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Locking/Clamp Pliers
- Tool Type: Locking Pliers
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Nickel; PVC; Steel; Zinc
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Opening Size: 3 1/8"
- Mechanism: Coiled Spring
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Contoured
- Lock Type: Screw/Trigger Release
- Tool Length: 8"
- Finish: Polished
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%