Irwin Original Locking C-Clamp Pliers, 6" Tool Length, 2 1/8" Jaw Capacity (VSE6R)
- Product SKU: VSE6R
- Wide, C-clamp jaws.
- Trigger lock and release mechanism.
- Convenient pressure-adjust screw.
- Ergonomically designed body.
- High-quality, heat-treated tool steel.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Original Locking C-Clamp PliersWide, C-style jaws clamp onto nearly any shaped item at nearly any angle, without obscuring your view. Familiar trigger lock and release mechanism keeps it simple. Convenient pressure-adjust screw allows you to tailor your opening size to the task. Ergonomically designed body comfortably fits most adult-sized hands. High-quality, heat-treated tool steel ensures maximum durability. Tool Type: Locking Pliers; Applications: Building Maintenance; Construction; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Nickel; PVC; Steel; Zinc.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Locking/Clamp Pliers
- Tool Type: Locking Pliers
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Nickel; PVC; Steel; Zinc
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Opening Size: 2 1/8"
- Mechanism: Coiled Spring
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Contoured
- Lock Type: Screw/Trigger Release
- Tool Length: 6"
- Finish: Polished
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Standard Jaw Tips