Irwin 8" Long Nose Pliers, 2 5/16" Jaw Length, Chrome/Blue/Yellow (VSE2078218)
Long Nose PliersPrecisely aligned jaws and enclosed-rivet pivot joint guarantee a slop-free grip. Side-cutter with induction-hardened edges allows you to cut lines and, with practice, strip wires. Tapered nose enables use in tight spaces. Comfortable grips minimize use-related hand fatigue. Tool Type: Needle-Nose Pliers; Applications: Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Bronze; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver; Steel.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Long Reach/Needle Nose Pliers
- Tool Type: Needle-Nose Pliers
- Application: Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Bronze; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver; Steel
- Jaw Length: 2 5/16"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Enclosed Rivet-Pivot Joint
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Blue/Yellow ProTouch™ Grips
- Tool Length: 8"
- Finish: Nickel-Chrome
- Cut Type(s): Straight
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%