Irwin Original Large Curved-Jaw Locking Pliers, 12" Tool Length, 3 1/8" Jaw Capacity (VSE12LC3)
- Product SKU: VSE12LC3
- Grip-sure jaw with heat-hardened teeth.
- Classic trigger mechanism.
- Easy-adjust pressure screw.
- Contoured ergonomic handle.
- High-grade, heat-treated alloy steel construction.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Original Large Curved-Jaw Locking PliersGrip-sure jaw with heat-hardened teeth allows you to secure materials from almost any angle. Classic trigger mechanism simplifies locking-down and releasing objects. Adjusting screw enables precise lock-pressure adjustments. Contoured ergonomic handle provides a comfortable, familiar feel. High-grade, heat-treated alloy steel stands up to the most rigorous use environments. Tool Type: Locking Pliers; Applications: Building Maintenance; Construction; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Nickel; PVC; Steel; Zinc.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Locking/Clamp Pliers
- Tool Type: Locking Pliers
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Pipe-Fitting; Plumbing; Welding
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Nickel; PVC; Steel; Zinc
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Opening Size: 3 1/8"
- Mechanism: Coiled Spring
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Contoured
- Lock Type: Screw/Trigger Release
- Tool Length: 12"
- Finish: Polished
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Large Curved-Jaw