Irwin HANSON Pipe Tap, Taper Point, NPT, 3/4" - 14 TPI, 4-Flute (HNS1906)
HANSON Pipe TapSquare-butt tap threads pipes quickly and easily. Convenient size stamps simplify tap selection. Durable high-carbon steel ensures long-lasting reliability. A full selection of taps are available in either National Pipe Taper (NPT) or British Standard Pipe (BSP) sizes. Tool Type: SAE Tap; Applicable Materials: Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Plastic; Steel; Zinc; Pipe Capacity: 3/4".
- Global Product Type: Pipe Threading Equipment-Tap
- Tool Type: SAE Tap
- Applicable Material: Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Plastic; Steel; Zinc
- Pipe Capacity: 3/4"
- Thread - TPI or Pitch: 14 TPI
- Thread Direction: Right Hand
- Material(s): High Carbon Steel
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Taper Point