Irwin High-Carbon Steel Taper Pipe Tap, 3/8" NPT (HNS1904)
- Product SKU: HNS1904
- Cuts internal threads in pipes.
- Nominal size of the tap is that of the pipe fitting being tapped.
- Available in National Pipe Taper (NPT) and British Standard Pipe Taper (BSP).
- Ideal for pipe fittings.
- Tapered at a rate of 3/4" per foot.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
High-Carbon Steel Taper Pipe TapCuts internal threads in pipes. Nominal size of the tap is that of the pipe fitting being tapped. Available in National Pipe Taper (NPT) and British Standard Pipe Taper (BSP). Ideal for pipe fittings. Tapered at a rate of 3/4" per foot. Applicable Materials: Most Metals; Cutting Direction: Right; Material: High Carbon Steel; Number of Flutes: 4; Packing Type: Bulk; Style: Taper; Thread Size: 3/8 in; Thread Standard: NPT; Threads Per Inch: 18; Weight: 0.19 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pipe Threading Equipment-Tap
- Tool Type: Taper Tap
- Applicable Material: Brass; Bronze; Copper; Iron; Plastic; Steel; Zinc
- Thread - TPI or Pitch: 18 NPT
- Thread Size: 3/8"
- Thread Direction: Right
- Material(s): High-Carbon Steel