Tyvek Elastic-Cuff Hooded Coveralls, HD Polyethylene, Size Large (DUPTY127SL)
- Product SKU: DUPTY127SL
- Designed for lead/asbestos abatement, spray painting and general maintenance.
- Durable Tyvek® material.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening.
- Zipper extends to chin for complete neck coverage.
- Elastic openings at wrists and ankles.
- Barrier for particles down to 1 micron.
- Reinforced high-stress areas.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Tyvek Elastic-Cuff Hooded CoverallsIndustrial use coverall is designed for lead and asbestos abatement, spray painting, and general maintenance and cleanup. Durable Tyvek® material allows greater range of movement and a more tailored fit. Attached respirator-fit hood has elastic around face opening. Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area. Elastic openings for tighter fit at wrists and ankles. Barrier for particles down to 1 micron in size. Apparel Type: Coverall; Material(s): High-Density Polyethylene; Color(s): White.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited one year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Apparel-Coverall
- Apparel Type: Coverall
- Material(s): High-Density Polyethylene
- Color(s): White
- Size Group: Large
- Compliance Standards: ASTM D1777; AATCC 127
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: Should not be worn in the presence of strong acids.