Proto Wire Stripper/Crimper Pliers (PTO299)
- Product SKU: PTO299
- Stripping stations for multiple sizes.
- Up-front cutter.
- Cutters for heavy wire and copper wire.
- Crimping stations.
- Wire-looping holes in jaw.
- Screw-sizing locations.
- Embossed, paint-filled and easy-to-read.
- Comfort grip.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Wire Stripper/Crimper PliersWire-stripping pliers work for a variety of wire sizes, including both solid and stranded wire. An up-front cutter feature makes it easy to snip wires. A long, curved cutter allows you to apply less force when cutting through heavy wire, while the anvil-type wire cutter makes it fast and simple to cut through copper wire. Crimping stations allow use with insulated and non-insulated terminals. Wire-looping holes in the jaw provide increased ease of use. Additional screw-sizing stations make these wire-stripping pliers an excellent value. Cable/Wire Size: 10 AWG [Min], 22 AWG [Max]; Handle Color: Red; Handle Material: Vinyl; Overall Length: 8 1/2 in; Weight: 0.48 lb.
- Global Product Type: Crimping and Stripping Tools-Stripper/Crimper
- Tool Type: Wire Stripper/Crimper
- Cable/Wire Size(s): 10 AWG; 12 AWG; 14 AWG; 16 AWG; 18 AWG; 20 AWG; 22 AWG
- Applicable Material: Wire
- Tool Length: 8 1/2"
- Handle Material: Vinyl