Proto Reversible Safety Wire Twister Pliers, 9in (PTO197)
- Product SKU: PTO197
- Cuts stainless steel wire.
- Heat-treated cutting edges.
- Automatic spring return speeds operation and reduces fatigue.
- Right and left twist capability.
- Holds wire securely and resists kinking.
- Easy access to confined, restricted areas.
- For aviation and other applications where vibration may cause fasteners to back out.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Reversible Safety Wire Twister PliersCuts stainless steel wire. Heat-treated cutting edges. Automatic spring return speeds operation and reduces fatigue. Right and left twist capability. Holds wire securely and resists kinking. Easy access to confined, restricted areas. For aviation and other applications where vibration may cause fasteners to back out. Jaw Shape: Straight; Jaw Type: Diamond Serrated; Material: Alloy Steel; Overall Length: 11 in; Wire Diam: 0.020 in [Min], 0.060 in [Max]; Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Wire Twister
- Tool Type: Wire Twister Pliers
- Application: Aircraft Maintenance; Automotive Maintenance; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper; Gold; Silver; Stainless Steel
- Jaw Material: Diamond-Serrated Steel
- Mechanism: Spring-Loaded Precision-Screw Lap Joint
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Straight
- Tool Length: 11"
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 0.06"