Proto Ergonomics Safety Wire Twister Pliers, 6" (PTO190)
- Product SKU: PTO190
- Heat-treated cutting edges.
- Holds wire securely and resists kinking.
- Easy access to confined, restricted areas.
- Cuts stainless steel wire.
- Automatic spring return speeds operation and reduces fatigue.
- For aviation and other applications where vibration may cause fasteners to back out.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Ergonomics Safety Wire Twister PliersHeat-treated cutting edges. Holds wire securely and resists kinking. Easy access to confined, restricted areas. Cuts stainless steel wire. Automatic spring return speeds operation and reduces fatigue. For aviation and other applications where vibration may cause fasteners to back out. Jaw Shape: Straight; Jaw Type: Diamond Serrated; Material: Alloy Steel; Overall Length: 8 3/8 in; Wire Diam: 0.020 in [Min], 0.041 in [Max]; Weight: 0.59 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Wire Twister
- Tool Type: Wire Twister Pliers
- Application: Aircraft Maintenance; Automotive Maintenance; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper; Gold; Silver; Stainless Steel
- Jaw Material: Diamond-Serrated Steel
- Mechanism: Spring-Loaded Precision-Screw Lap Joint
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Straight
- Tool Length: 8 3/8"
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 0.041"