Stanley Tools Powerlock 16' Tape Rule, Chrome, 1/32" Graduation (BOS33116)
- Product SKU: BOS33116
- Convenient, sturdy and flexible tape rule.
- Blade coated with Mylar® polyester film.
- Heat-treated spring.
- Positive blade lock won't slip during measurements.
- Riveted, Tru-Zero™ hook acts as pivot point with a nail to draw circles and arcs.
- Convenient belt clip.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Powerlock Tape RuleBrightly visible plastic tape measure for flexible use. Sturdy blade is coated with Mylar® polyester film. Heat-treated spring and locking blade make for easy measurements. Use the riveted, Tru-Zero™ hook as a pivot point with a nail to draw circles and arcs. Integrated belt clip provides quick and easy access. Tape Measure Type: Locking Rule; Blade Length: 16 ft; Scaling System: Standard.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Tape Measures-Locking Rule
- Tape Measure Type: Locking Rule
- Blade Length: 16 ft
- Scaling System: Standard
- Blade Material: Steel
- Blade Color: Yellow
- Blade Width: 3/4"
- Case Material: Plastic
- Case Color(s): Chrome
- Graduations: 1/32"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%