Klein Tools 72110-6 Journeyman 2000 Series Diagonal Cut Pliers (KLNJ200048)
- Product SKU: KLNJ200048
- Soft handle material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Hard black material on inner surface and handle ends for toughness and durability.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
72110-6 Journeyman 2000 Series Diagonal Cut PliersSoft handle material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip. Hard black material on inner surface and handle ends for toughness and durability. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. High-leverage. Handle Color: Blue/Black; Handle Type: Journeyman; Head Type: Angled; Overall Length: 8 1/8 in; Weight: 0.73 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Diagonal Cutter
- Tool Type: Diagonal Cutters
- Application: Aircraft Maintenance; Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Bronze; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver; Steel
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Lap Joint
- Handle Material: TPR-Covered Steel
- Handle Type: Blue/Black Journeyman Grips
- Tool Length: 8 1/8"
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): Angled In-Line