Klein Tools High-Leverage Diagonal Cutter Pliers, 8" (KLND2388)
- Product SKU: KLND2388
- Precision machined, mating surfaces and design dimensions, to extremely close tolerances.
- Drop forged, hardened, and tempered construction.
- Pliers halves are matched side to side, jaw to jaw, and hot riveted.
- Standard-bevel cutting knives.
- Semi-flush cutting knives for Cherry Burrell rivets.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
High-Leverage Diagonal Cutter PliersPrecision machined, mating surfaces and design dimensions, to extremely close tolerances. Drop forged, hardened, and tempered construction. Pliers halves are matched side to side, jaw to jaw, and hot riveted. Standard-bevel cutting knives. Semi-flush cutting knives for Cherry Burrell rivets. Cut Type: Bevel; Handle Color: Red; Handle Type: Plastic-Dipped; Jaw Length: 13/16 in; Jaw Thickness: 7/16 in; Jaw Width: 1 3/16 in; Material: Alloy Steel; Overall Length: 8 in; Weight: 0.70 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Diagonal Cutter
- Tool Type: Diagonal Cutters
- Application: Aircraft Maintenance; Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Bronze; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver; Steel
- Jaw Length: 13/16"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Lap Joint
- Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel
- Handle Type: Red Plastic Grips
- Tool Length: 8"
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool