Klein Tools Standard Long-Nose Pliers, 6in (KLND2036)
- Product SKU: KLND2036
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened, long-lasting cutting knives.
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Standard Long-Nose PliersSlim head design for working in confined areas. Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. Induction hardened, long-lasting cutting knives. Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping. Curved handles provide greater tool control. Cut Type: Side-Cutting; Handle Color: Yellow; Handle Type: Plastic-Dipped; Jaw Length: 1 7/8 in; Jaw Thickness: 3/8 in; Jaw Width: 11/16 in; Material: Steel; Overall Length: 6 5/8 in; Point Thickness: 3/32 in; Weight: 0.31 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Long Reach/Needle Nose Pliers
- Tool Type: Needle-Nose Pliers
- Application: Aircraft Maintenance; Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Bronze; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver; Steel
- Jaw Length: 1 7/8"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Lap Joint
- Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel
- Handle Type: Yellow Plastic Grips
- Tool Length: 6 5/8"
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Weight: .27 lb