Klein Tools Pliers, 9 1/4" Tool Length, 5/8" Cut Length (KLND2017CST)
- Product SKU: KLND2017CST
- Hardened-steel plier head with heavy-duty knurled jaws.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives.
- Unique handle tempering.
- Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint with spring-loaded, self-opening action.
- Hook-bend, "Handform" design.
- Custom-forged U.S. tool steel.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Ironworker's PliersHardened-steel plier head and heavy-duty knurled jaws provide grip-sure performance, even when twisting rebar ties. Induction-hardened cutting knives help you stay sharp. Unique handle tempering results in greater "snap" absorption when cutting wire. Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint with spring-loaded, self-opening action enables smooth and easy one-handed use. Hook-bend, "Handform" design enhances gripping and cutting power. Custom-forged U.S. tool steel delivers professional-grade reliability. Cuts rebar tie wire. Tool Type: Lineman's Pliers; Applications: Electrical; Electronics; HVAC; Ironworking; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Lineman/Ironworker Pliers
- Tool Type: Lineman's Pliers
- Application: Electrical; Electronics; HVAC; Ironworking
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper; Gold; Nickel; Nylon; Plastic; Silver
- Jaw Length: 1 9/32"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Hot-Riveted Joint
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Blue Plastic-Dipped
- Tool Length: 9 1/4"
- Finish: Polished
- Cut Type(s): Straight
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 5/8"
- Weight: 0.63 lb
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Ironworker's Design