Klein Tools Ironworker's High-Leverage Pliers, 9in (KLND20009ST)
- Product SKU: KLND20009ST
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Ultra-durable "2000 Series" cutting knives for ACSR, bolts, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers designs.
- Spring loaded action for self-opening.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Ironworker's High-Leverage PliersTwists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire. Ultra-durable "2000 Series" cutting knives for ACSR, bolts, nails, and most hardened wire. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers designs. Spring loaded action for self-opening. Cut Type: Bevel; Cutting Length: 23/32 in; Finish: Black Oxide; Handle Color: Royal Blue; Handle Type: Hook Bend, Plastic-Dipped; Jaw Length: 1 7/16 in; Jaw Shape: Straight; Jaw Thickness: 5/8 in; Jaw Type: Knurled; Jaw Width: 1 7/32 in; Material: Alloy Steel; Overall Length: 9 9/32 in; Weight: 1.13 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Lineman/Ironworker Pliers
- Tool Type: Ironworker's Pliers
- Application: Ironworking; Manufacturing; Machining; Metalworking
- Applicable Material: Brass; Iron; Metal; Steel
- Jaw Length: 1 19/32"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Lap Joint
- Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel
- Handle Type: Blue Plastic Grips; Hook-Bend
- Tool Length: 9 3/8"
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 25/32"
- Weight: 1.09 lbs