Klein Tools Ratcheting Cable Cutters (KLN63060)
- Product SKU: KLN63060
- Unique ratchet-action holds cable tight.
- 1-hand operation.
- Large, plastic covered, non-slip grip, finger-formed handles.
- Allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort.
- Hold-open spring speeds cutting action.
- Quick-release lever opens blade at any time.
- Cuts copper, aluminum, and multi-conductor cables.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Ratcheting Cable CuttersUnique ratchet-action holds cable tight. 1-hand operation. Large, plastic covered, non-slip grip, finger-formed handles. Allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort. Hold-open spring speeds cutting action. Quick-release lever opens blade at any time. Cuts copper, aluminum, and multi-conductor cables. Cable/Wire Size: 400MCM AWG [Max]; Cut Type: Shear Cut; Cutting Direction: Straight; Handle Type: Straight; Jaw Material: Alloy Steel; Mechanism: Ratchet; Overall Length: 10 in; Weight: 1.69 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Cable Cutter
- Tool Type: Ratcheting Cable Cutter
- Application: Building Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; HVAC; General Maintenance
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Ratchet
- Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel
- Handle Type: Nonslip-Finger-Formed Grips
- Tool Length: 10"
- Finish: Red/Black
- Cut Type(s): Shear
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 400 MCM