Klein Tools Cable Cutters, 9 1/2" Tool Length, 1.4" Cut Length (KLN63050)
- Product SKU: KLN63050
- Smooth and easy, one-handed shearing action.
- Cable-gripping jaws with beveled tips.
- Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint.
- Through-hardened U.S. tool steel.
- Sized for most common tool pouches.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
High-Leverage Cable CuttersEnjoy smooth and easy, one-handed shearing action when you choose these professional-grade cutting pliers. Cable-gripping jaws with beveled tips help you make precise cuts while ensuring proper jaw-edge mating. Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint minimizes the potential for handle wobble. Through-hardened U.S. tool steel provides long-lasting reliability. Pliers are sized for most common tool pouches, enabling hassle-free transport. Tool Type: Cable and Wire Rope Cutters; Applications: Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Copper; Plastic; Nylon.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Cable Cutter
- Tool Type: Cable and Wire Rope Cutters
- Application: Automotive Maintenance; Construction; Electrical; Electronics; HVAC
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Copper; Plastic; Nylon
- Jaw Length: 1.4"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Hot-Riveted Joint
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Red Plastic-Dipped
- Tool Length: 9 1/2"
- Finish: Polished/Black Oxide
- Cut Type(s): Straight
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool
- Cutting Capacity: 1.4"
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: High-Leverage Handle