Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pin, 1-1/4" (KLN3255)
Broad-Head Bull PinHeat-treated, drop-forged bull pin provides impeccable reliability. Large, flat striking surface helps reduce the risk of mistaps and slippage. Mushroom-resistant design delivers greater durability. Squared-off shoulder allows you to get more leverage when loosening tightly wedged pins with pliers or a wrench. Smooth, tapered shift minimizes the potential for binding. Tool Type: Bull Pin; Applicable Materials: Metal; Applications: Ironworking; Metalworking.
WarrantyManufacturer's warranty protects from defects in materials and workmanship of the product.
- Global Product Type: Chisels, Punches and Pins-Bull Pin
- Tool Type: Bull Pin
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Application: Ironworking; Metalworking
- Length: 13 3/4"
- Diameter: 5/16"; 1 1/4"
- Material(s): Steel
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Point Diameter: 5/16"-- Head Diameter: 1 1/4"