Klein Tools Ironworker's Standard Pliers, 7" (KLN2017CST)
Ironworker's Standard PliersTwists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire. Spring loaded action for self-opening. Cut Type: Bevel; Cutting Length: 5/8 in; Handle Color: N/A; Handle Type: Plain, Hook Bend; Jaw Length: 1 9/32 in; Jaw Shape: Straight; Jaw Thickness: 1/2 in; Jaw Type: Knurled; Jaw Width: 1 5/32 in; Material: Alloy Steel; Overall Length: 8 3/4 in; Weight: 0.70 lb.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Lineman/Ironworker Pliers
- Tool Type: Ironworker's Pliers
- Application: Ironworking; Manufacturing; Machining; Metalworking
- Applicable Material: Brass; Iron; Metal; Steel
- Jaw Length: 1 9/32"
- Jaw Material: Steel
- Mechanism: Lap Joint
- Handle Material: Plastic-Dipped Steel
- Handle Type: Blue Plastic Grips; Hook-Bend
- Tool Length: 8 3/4"
- Cut Type(s): Beveled
- Cut Direction(s): In-Line With Tool