Klein Tools Long-Nosed Crimping/Stripping Tool, 8 1/4" Length, Blue (KLN1010)
- Product SKU: KLN1010
- Easy-to-read gauge markings.
- Precision-fitted jaw design.
- Convenient wire-looping holes.
- Comfortable grips.
- Durable steel construction.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Long-Nosed Crimping/Stripping ToolEasy-to-read gauge markings simplify stripping tasks. Precision-fitted jaw design ensures clean, accurate performance. Convenient wire-looping holes provide added versatility. Comfortable plastic-dipped grips help minimize hand fatigue. Strong steel construction delivers professional-grade durability. Features a long, tapered nose, a wire crimper and a bolt-cutting holes. Tool Type: Wire Crimper/Stripper/Cutter; Cable/Wire Size(s): 10 AWG; 12 AWG; 14 AWG; 16 AWG; 18 AWG; 20 AWG; 22 AWG.
- Global Product Type: Crimping and Stripping Tools-Stripper/Cutter
- Tool Type: Wire Crimper/Stripper/Cutter
- Cable/Wire Size(s): 10 AWG; 12 AWG; 14 AWG; 16 AWG; 18 AWG; 20 AWG; 22 AWG
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Brass; Copper; Gold; Plastic; Silver; Steel
- Cable Type(s): Insulated; Non-Insulated
- Tool Length: 8 1/4"
- Jaw Shape: Tapered Plier
- Handle Material: Steel
- Handle Type: Plastic-Dipped
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Long-Nosed Multi-Purpose Tool